Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I See Hope

Dear son,

have seen you hiding... Those that I have loved have always tried to hide from me.   You hide in your fear. You hide in your anger. You hide in  your imprudence.   Let me tell you dear son, I see you, and I love you.

I have seen you in moments of victory. I have seen you overcome great odds.  I have seen those moments of success that have seemed to go unnoticed.  I have seen your longing for approval.  Let me tell you dear son, I see you, and I love you.

You can aid in the carrying of the cross of my Divine Son.  You can make an eternal difference.   Receive my Fatherly care.  I want to correct you yes, but i want to teach you and I want to give you everything. 

You have spoken too freely. You have hurt my beloved daughters. You have wasted precious moments, but when I look to you I see hope...I see a strength that can care for a woman, one woman, forever.  I see a strength that can care for my little ones with generosity and joy.  In you my son I see a hero...

As you look back on your life only dwell on your failings as far as they drive you to Me. I will build you up and send you out.

will send you out to be my hands and feet. I entrust to you my love.  Do not hide it.  The abundance in your heart, deep below the fear, is enough to bring countless souls to me. 

Come to me.

Trust in me.

You do not deserve more. You deserve most.
-God, your Father

No comments:

Post a Comment